24 Februari 2011

FNSS Sealed $ 600 mio Contract for 257 Malaysia's Wheeled Armored Vehicle

24 Februari 2011

Pars 4x4, 6x6, and 8x8 (photo : ssm)

Turk Armor Maker Wins $600M Deal in Malaysia

ANKARA - Turkish armored vehicles manufacturer FNSS, based here, has sealed a $600 million contract with a Malaysian partner for the sale of the Pars, its wheeled armored vehicle, officials here announced. This is the largest contract a Turkish company has won abroad.

Under the deal, FNSS will design, develop, manufacture and supply logistical support for the Pars, according to Nail Kurt, the company's general manager. FNSS' Malaysian partner, DEFTECH, will locally assemble the 257 vehicles under contract.

The agreement was signed here Feb. 22 on the sidelines of Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak's official visit to Turkey. "We have decided to raise our relationship to a strategic level," Razak told reporters in the Turkish capital.

Malaysia will be the first country where the Pars will enter service. The vehicle will come in four-, six- and eight-wheel types.

Earlier, FNSS sold to Malaysia other armored vehicles worth about $300 million. The company also hopes to sell the Pars to the Turkish army.

Turkish industrial conglomerate Nurol Holding owns 51 percent of FNSS while the remaining 49 percent is held by the American company UDLP. Since the late 1980s, FNSS has sold to the Turkish military thousands of mostly tracked vehicles.

(Defense News)

1 komentar:

  1. Bonus cashback setiap hari jumat bersama Anapoker
    agen judi online terbesar dan terpecaya di indonesia
    dengan minimal deposit hanya 10 dan proses cepat paling lama 3 menit!
    tunggu apa lagi segera bergabung bersama kami sekarang!!

    Contact Kami :
    WhatsApp : 0852-2255-5128
    Line id : agens1288
    Telegram : AgenS128 / https://t.me/AgenS128
    Poker Deposit Pulsa
    Poker Pulsa
    Sabung Ayam Online
    link sbobet