29 April 2015

NAVANTIA Launches the Last Fast Landing Craft for Australia

29 April 2015

Totally Australia has received twelve LLC from Navantia (photo : Navantia)

Navantia has launched on 27th. April 2015 the twelfth and last LLC fast landing craft being built for the Royal Australian Navy. The design of these ships is based in the fast landing crafts built also by Navantia for the Spanish Navy between 2006 and 2008.

The contract for the construction of the series of 12 LLC was signed in September 2011 and the works have been executed in the Bay of Cádiz. The landing crafts are destined to operate with the ALHD “Canberra” and ALHD “Adelaide”, strategic projection ships, similar to LHD ”Juan Carlos I”, also built by Navantia in cooperation with BAE Systems. It is scheduled all the ships are delivered on summer 2015.

The main characteristics of the ships are:

-Lenght overall: 23.30 m.
-Floatation lenght: 21.27 m.
-Width: 6.40 m.
-Depth: 2.80 m.
-Propulsion: two 809 kW diesel engines, two waterjets propellers
-Speed: more than 20 knots
-Autonomy: 190 miles at full load
-Loading capacity flexibility: Abrams vehicle, several Army vehicles, fusiliers’ company or 20 feet container truck. 

Australia is a strategic country for Navantia and has opened a subsidiary, Navantia Australia in order to cooperate with the Australian Government in future options for its Navy. Recently, it has won several important contracts for the life cycle support of the ships and for the adaptation of Australian requirements to the Navantia designs.

(Navantia)

1 komentar:

  1. MRS. IRENE QUERY FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

    God bless you Mum, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Mrs.Rachel Alex, and I am from Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed her and explain all about my financial situation to her, she therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $180,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 3% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 3% and better repayment schedule, please contact MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE via email{mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

    BalasHapus